Friday 27 April 2012

It's Friday . . . Let's Dance



The use of possibly the worst rap this side of World In Motion, a mega cheesy piano line and samples of Pink Floyd and the Osmonds wouldn't usually mean a sure fire dance classic, well not in my book anyway. But that's exactly what Is There Anybody Out There? is.  A raver's anthem that made it overground and bothered the charts that much that it got to number 5 in the UK.

The early 90s were strange days indeed.

Have a good weekend people.

Bassheads - Is There Anybody Out There?(Extended)

6 comments:

Swiss Adam said...

It's cheesy but its great. I do kind of love this song.

drew said...

I love it too, always makes me smile. Even the crap rap sounds good.

Anonymous said...

About time.
Stevie

Jake Sniper said...

I've always meant to ask, where do you get your It's Friday ... pictures from? It puts a smile on my face just olike when i hear Sonz Of A Loop Da Loop Era, but that also makes me jump about with all the grace of a breeze block.

anto said...

many thanks drew. many a night spent...you know the rest

drew said...

Anto - Yip, know the story.

Jake, mostly from scouring the net.

Stevie still cant fins the C W 12". It must have been left somewhere.