Monday 11 April 2011

Slow Time Monday



Well the summer feeling didn't last long. Back to the default of pissing rain up here. But on the positive I'm still off for the week.

Here's a lovely bit of  indie pop to brighten up a Monday, I think that this will be right up Colin's street. Le Chanson de Prevert was written by Serge Gainsbourg and is concerned with the life of Jacques Prevert the French poet and screenwriter but of course you all knew that anyway,

Sambassadeur - La Chanson De Prevert.

2 comments:

Simon said...

I really should know where 'slow time monday' came from. Took me far too long to remember.

Only thing worse than an ex Mod, that's a forgetful ex Mod.

I'll give this a listen later, I do like that sleeve though. That's the sort of thing I would have bought just on sight. I don't always miss that about music, but today I am.

Old, forgetful and nostalgic. I'm not sure if that's a good start to the week or a bad one.

davyh said...

I am smoking a virtual Gitane by the virtual Left Bank with that one on. Courage, mon brave.