Friday 1 July 2011

It's Friday . . Let's Dance



A few weeks ago for the second time I posted the John Talabot remix of Shelter by The xx and moaned about the fact that it had only been released on a limited pressing of 300 in Japan! Well after a couple of weeks of checking Discogs and eBay to see if any copies would surface but alas to no avail so Friday night  couple of weeks back after just the right amount of gin I decided to contact the label in Japan and see if they had any copies left. They did and before I could talk myself out of it I bought a copy .

After just under a week the record arrived and has been a constant on the turntable ever since. Not only is the version of Shelter a belter but Greg Wilson's mix of Night Time is equally as good and is now taking over as my favourite mix of any xx tune.

Have a good weekend people.

The xx - Night Time

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great, thanks!

Andrew

davyh said...

What are you like. Good record though.