Friday 8 December 2017

It's Friday . . . Let's Dance



Warning - this post contains Trance

I know, I know, I have been rather disparaging about trance in the past,  however, a few decent, in my opinion, tracks did appear out of this genre and one or two I actually purchased.

Jam & Spoon  are probably best known for Stella and their remix of Age Of Love. Subsequent to this they teamed up with Plavka and released some really rather iffy commercial dance tunes,  the a-side to the track posted, Find Me (Odyssey to Anyoona) falls into this catageroy. The extended instrumental on the other side is a different beast completely, an intro that seems to build forever but when the enevitable breakdown does come in it turns the track into a rather mellow blissed out affair perfect for the sort of weather we are having at the moment.

The not so might Diamonds were victorious against Forfar last week in in what was not the most entertaining game of football but a win is a win. This week I suspect it might be different when we take on Raith Rovers (JC) on Sunday, as we are the featured game on BBC Alba, not quite sure how that happened but still. For the second week in a row I may bump into an away supporter that I know as strangely last week I met a guy who used to lodge with us years ago, whose "wee team" is Forfar, he really supports the ugly sister who resides in the East End of Glasgow.

Have a good weekend people.

Jam & Spoon - Odyssey to Anyoona 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

an interesting choice this week. i could never decide if i liked it or not.