Friday 25 March 2016

It's Friday . . . Let's Dance



I was watching Quadrophenia last week when I couldn't sleep and during the bit in the train going to Brighton, I couldn't get Sugar Daddy by Secret Knowledge out of my head, thanks to the Disco Evangelists which got me thinking of  De Niro and then to a remix Holmes and Co did for Sandals. I'm sure this was posted at SA's bit at some point but not recently. The Disco Evangelists do to We Wanna Live what you would expect David Holmes, Jagz Kooner and Gary Burns to do to a tune in 1993. Great Stuff.

It's the derby day at the Excelsior stadium tomorrow and we really need to pull a win out of the bag against Albion Rovers to give us any realistic chance of securing 4th spot and a play off place.

Have a good weekend people.

Sandals - We Wanna Live (DSS remix)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great track

Swiss Adam said...

Aye- posted some time ago. Great tune.

anto said...

my favourite dance song. I was in temple of sound in Dublin on new years eve 1992/93 (i think was the year) and D Holmes played this quite literally hot off the press. Sweaty Ceilings etc.