Saturday 27 July 2013

Jody and The Kid



I thought that I really wanted to go and see Kris Kristofferson live until this morning when I decided to buy a ticket. One ticket was all I would need as for some reason nobody all fancied seeing the 77 year old troubadour. I duly put the search into Ticketmaster and yes there were still tickets available, however it turns out that I didn't really want to see him that much as when the price came up my interest waned.

So instead I will listen to his records in the comfort of my own home. Here is an extremely sentimental, some would say mawkish track that up until a few years ago I wouldn't have entertained but it appears that I have mellowed recently.

It would bring a tear to a glass eye, as they say.

Kris Kristofferson - Jody and The Kid

1 comment:

dickvandyke said...

Happy birthday L
Make sure he spends the ticket money on you!
x