Monday 16 March 2020

Monday's Long Song



Last Thursday night at what I suspect will be my last gig for quite a few months, (Greg Dulli's next Sunday night was cancelled the following day) I witnessed something a bit special,  King Creosote with the help of 9 members of the Fence collective performed the music to the film From Scotland With Love which was playing on the big screen behind them. I am not ashamed to admit that I had a watery eye on more than one occasion.

Over the years Kenny Anderson has been rather prolific releasing over thirty albums, quite a few of which are as rare as hens teeth as they came out in small limited runs on cdr. In 2004 he released a rather dark experimental album, Red on Green under the name Kwang Creasite, today's track Jack Shit is the final track on the album.

Kwang Creasite - Jack Shit

* Sorry, I now see that this song has been posted previously not that long ago in this spot. 

2 comments:

The Swede said...

There have been a number of KC albums that I've only discovered the existence of after they turn up on eBay for a small fortune, this one included. Great tune.

Swiss Adam said...

No more gigs for some time I reckon.