Monday 30 July 2018

Future Tense



I know,  but I was on Twitter the other day telling Swiss Adam how bloody brilliant Future Tense by the "Glaswegian  underground DIY collective", Tomorrow Syndicate and he said that he might need reminding when he gets back from his vacances, so I decided to put it up here. The digital album can be purchased here, the vinyl is long gone unless there is a repress. I am sure there would be a demand for it, it is absolutely stunning, space disco. One of those albums that I think need to be played on a record player.

Get on this you will not regret it I'm telling you.


15 comments:

The Swede said...

Please allow me to be the first to say how great it was to see a new Across the Kitchen Table post pop up on my sidebar. Don't leave us this way Drew. Excellent tune too - I'm off to investigate further.

Walter said...

As The Swede said: it is great to have you back here from time to time. And these are excellent tunes that make me want to investigate for more. I am planning a trip to Glasgow in October/November this year and it would be a pleasure to meet you once again my friend.

Charity Chic said...

Two bits of good news - a post from Drew and Walter's coming to Glasgow!

Brian said...

I was corresponding with the Swede this morning and telling him how gutted I was when you hung it up. This makes my day.

Echorich said...

A VERY worthy reason to reactiviate, if just for a moment Drew. Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Pretty much made my day this. TB.

Dirk said...

Good to read from you again here, mate! Hope there will be other posts from time to time again ...

Swiss Adam said...

Bang on Drew, thanks for the reminder.

Swiss Adam said...

Sounding even better now than it did earlier

acidted said...

Great to have you back

Jake Sniper said...

A great tune and great to have you back.

Jake Sniper said...

I go away on holiday for 4 weeks & don't check the blogs and come back to this,excellent glad to have you back.

Jake Sniper said...

I go away for 4 weeks and don't spend much time online while away. I return home to find your back. Excellent news & a great tune.

Jake Sniper said...

A bit late to this,but great to have you back.

Jake Sniper said...

A bit late to this,but great to have you back.